FAQFAQ About Our Watches
- Do you list watches that don't move? And do you take in defective items as well as ones with dead batteries?
- We do not take in defective items, but we do take in watches that don't move and ones with dead batteries.
- What should I do with brands that aren't in the list of makers when I'm registering a product?
- You should select "other" when you are choosing the maker/brand.
- Do you open the back of the watch during inspection?
- At our warehouse, we do not do any inspection where we must take apart the item.
FAQFAQ About Our Bags
- Do you list repaired items?
- We list repaired items as well as items with light damages.
- How damaged does an item have to be for Aucnet to reject it?
- We won't accept items that, for example, have any punctures or have the base of their shoulder strap/handle detached from the bag.
- What should I do if I want to list an item but I don't know its model or name?
- You can just input the maker and type.
FAQFAQ About Our Jewelry
- Do you have to have a gemstone guarantee for an item to list it?
- We will include the gemstone name if we are able to determine it; however, if that is not possible, we request you get it appraised.
- What should I do if I have a gemstone without any documents proving appraisal, evaluation, etc.?
- We have a third-party that provides this service (separate cost).
- My item has appraisal documents from an agency I've never heard of before. Should I still provide said document when registering my item?
- Yes, please provide that.
- I don't understand the measurement that is used in the images.
- We can explain that to you! Feel free to contact us.
Want to Be a Member or Have Questions About Our Services?